Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
- Released: 2020, January
- OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Display: 6.7" 1080x2400 pixels
- Camera: 12MP 2160p
- RAM: 6/8GB RAM Exynos 9810
- Battery: 4500mAh Li-Po
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, January
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, January
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.163.7 x 76.1 x 8.7 mm (6.44 x 3.00 x 0.34 in)
- Weight199 g (7.02 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Stylus (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.7 inches, 107.8 cm2 (~86.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionAlways-on display
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Exynos 9810 (10 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G72 MP18
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6/8 GB
- Primary camera12 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Secondary camera32 MP, f/2.2, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- FeaturesLED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Unspecified
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4500 mAh
- Made byKorea
- ColorAura Glow, Aura Black, Aura Red
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite - Reviews/Comments
Full Spcecation want
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite - Overview/Rating
The price of the Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite is BDT 55,999. Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite smartphone/android phone comes with 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~87.0% screen-to-body ratio), Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density). Galaxy Note10 Lite performing Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55), Exynos 9810 (10 nm) processor. It has 8/6 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 1 TB external storage. This stylish device has a 12 MP, 12 MP, 12 MP in the back and a 32 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4500 mAh Li-po battery.