Samsung Galaxy M10s
- Released: 2019, September
- OS: Android 9.0
- Display: 6.4" 720x1560 pixels
- Camera: 13MP 1080p
- RAM: 3GB RAM Exynos 7884B
- Battery: 4000mAh Li-Ion
Samsung Galaxy M10s - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, September
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8 mm (6.24 x 2.94 x 0.31 in)
- Weight169 g (5.96 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass, plastic body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~85.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Exynos 7885 (14 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G71
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32 GB UFS2.1
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.3 GB
- Primary camera13 MP, f/1.9, 27mm (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.0
- FeaturesLED flash, panorama, HDR
- Alert typesVibration, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh
- Made byKorea
- ColorStone Blue, Piano Black
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 15W
Samsung Galaxy M10s - Reviews/Comments
Does it has fingerprint sensor. Please answer& mention battery back up time…Thanks
Rakib - (Answer)
Samsung Galaxy M10s a fingerprint sensor nai.
is it available in bd market??
Samsung Galaxy M10s - Overview/Rating
The dual-SIM device Samsung Galaxy M10s runs on Android 9.0 Pie and sports a 6.4-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) Infinity V Display with a 19:9 aspect ratio. The device is powered by an Exynos 7885 1.8 GHz 14 nm Octa-core processor, coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage which is expandable up to 1TB via microSD card. The Galaxy M10s features a dual-camera setup at the rear, comprised of a 13-megapixel main sensor with an f/1.9 aperture, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.0 aperture and also comes with the Live Focus feature. The second camera enables 120-degree ultra-wide-angle photography and can be selected through the camera app on the smartphone. Just fire up the 8MP Front Camera for lit selfies on your social feed with the In-Display Flash, selfie focus mode and f/2.0 aperture. The amazing M10s is available in two different colors Ocean Blue, Charcoal Black. This device is unstoppable with 4000 mAh battery under the hood and has an accelerometer, compass, proximity sensor, virtual light sensor alongside Fast Face Unlock feature to unlock your phone quickly.