Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018)
- Released: Released 2018, January
- OS: Android 7.1
- Display: 5.0" 540x960 pixels
- Camera: 8MP 1080p
- RAM: 2GB RAM Snapdragon 425
- Battery: 2600mAh Li-Ion
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2018, January
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, January
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300) - Asia, Russia
LTE band 1(2100), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300) - India
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.143.8 x 72.3 x 8.4 mm (5.66 x 2.85 x 0.33 in)
- Weight153 g (5.40 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Aluminum frame, plastic back
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~66.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.540 x 960 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~220 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 7.1 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 308
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.16 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.1,5/2 GB
- Primary camera8 MP, AF, f/2.2
- Secondary camera5 MP, f/2.2
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.2600 mAh battery
- Talk timeUp to 18 h (3G)
- Music playUp to 60 h
- Made byKoria
- ColorBlack, Gold, Blue, Pink
- Other FeaturesMP4/H.264 player
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) - Reviews/Comments
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) - Overview/Rating
We do not guarantee that the information of this page is 100% accurate and up to date. We try to share the latest information on mobile phone price, specifications, news, reviews and showroom locations in Bangladesh. latest updated Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) Official Price in Bangladesh Full Specifications, Rating and Reviews.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) Price and Full Specifications in Bangladesh