Samsung Galaxy A80
- Released: 2019, May
- OS: Android 9.0; One UI
- Display: 6.7" 1080x2400 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 2160p
- RAM: 8GB RAM Snapdragon 730
- Battery: 3700mAh Li-Po
Samsung Galaxy A80 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, April
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, May
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat11 600/75 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.165.2 x 76.5 x 9.3 mm (6.50 x 3.01 x 0.37 in)
- Weight220 g (7.76 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass (Gorilla Glass 3), back glass (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~85.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 (8 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 618
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
TOF 3D camera, f/1.2, 30mm
- Secondary cameraMotorized pop-up rotating main camera module
- FeaturesLED flash, panorama, HDR
LED flash, HDR
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@480fps
2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps (gyro-EIS)
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Atmos sound
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3700 mAh battery
- Made byKorea
- ColorAngel Gold, Ghost White, Phantom Black
- Other FeaturesANT+
Fast battery charging 25W
Samsung Galaxy A80 - Reviews/Comments
Samsung Galaxy A80 - Overview/Rating
Samsung announced the Galaxy S-series new phone Samsung Galaxy A80. Samsung Galaxy A80 comes with 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~85.8% screen-to-body ratio), Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver), Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 (8 nm) processor. It is packed with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage capacity, which can not be expanded to external storage. This stylish device has a 48 MP, 8 MP, TOF camera in the back and a Flipping main camera module on the front side. It is powered by a standard battery of 3700 mAh Li-polymer battery.