Samsung Galaxy A41
- Released: 2020, May 22
- OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Display: 6.1" 1080x2400 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 2160p
- RAM: 4GB RAM MT6768 Helio P65
- Battery: 3500mAh Li-Po
Samsung Galaxy A41 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, March 18
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, May 22
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.149.9 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm (5.90 x 2.75 x 0.31 in)
- Weight152 g (5.36 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.1 inches, 89.8 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~431 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G52 MC2
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64 GB eMMC 5.1
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Secondary camera25 MP, f/2.2, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.9µm
- FeaturesLED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3500 mAh
- Made byKorea
- ColorPrism Crush Black, Prism Crush Silver, Prism Crush Blue, Prism Crush Red
- Other FeaturesFast charging 15W
Samsung Galaxy A41 - Reviews/Comments
Samsung Galaxy A41 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A41 is BDT 28,000. Samsung Galaxy A41 smartphone/android comes with 6.1 inches, 89.8 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio), Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~431 ppi density). Galaxy A41 is equipped with a 2.0 GHz dual-core processor and an Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55), both are seated on the Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 (12 nm). Galaxy A41 has an internal memory of 64 GB, which can keep a lot of files and data of the user. There is an expandable memory slot that can keep up to microSDXC (dedicated slot) with the help of a microSD card. This stylish device has a 48 MP, 8 MP, 5 MP camera in the back and a 25 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3500 mAh Li-polymer battery.