- Released: Not announced yet
- OS: Android 10.0; ColorOS 7
- Display: 6.6" 1080x2400 pixels
- Camera: 108MP 2160p
- RAM: 12GB RAM Snapdragon 865G
- Battery: 4000mAh Li-Po
Realme X50 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedNot announced yet
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE (unspecified)
- SpeedLTE (unspecified)
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.-
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~399 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10.0; ColorOS 7
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm Snapdragon 865G
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.12 GB
- Primary camera108 MP, f/1.8, 25mm (wide), 1/1.33", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
Periscope 13 MP, f/3.0, 130mm (telephoto), 5x optical zoom, PDAF, OIS
8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/3.2", 1.4µm
2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Secondary camera16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3", 1.0µm
Secondary unknown camera
- FeaturesDual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorBlue; other colors
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 65W
Realme X50 - Reviews/Comments
Realme X50 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Realme X50 is coming soon. Realme X50 smartphone comes with 6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~399 ppi density). Realme X50 performing Octa-core (2.96 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 485), Qualcomm Snapdragon 865G processor. It has 12 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage, which can not be expanding external storage. This stylish device has a 108 MP, 13 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP camera in the back and a 16 MP, 2 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4000 mAh Li-polymer battery.