Realme C2 2020
- Released: 2019, November
- OS: Android 9.0; ColorOS 6 Lite
- Display: 6.1" 720x1560 pixels
- Camera: 13MP 1080p
- RAM: 2/3GB RAM MT6762 Helio P22
- Battery: 4000mAh Li-Po
Realme C2 2020 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, November
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, November
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.154.3 x 73.7 x 8.5 mm (6.07 x 2.90 x 0.33 in)
- Weight166 g (5.86 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Plastic body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.1 inches, 91.3 cm2 (~80.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6 Lite
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64/32 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.3/2 GB
- Primary camera13 MP, f/2.2, 1.12µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Secondary camera5 MP, f/2.0, 1/5", 1.12µm
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorDiamond Black, Diamond Blue
Realme C2 2020 - Reviews/Comments
Realme C2 2020 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Realme C2 2020 is coming soon. Realme C2 2020 comes with 6.1 inches, 91.3 cm2 (~80.3% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) processor. It is packed with 2/3 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB of internal storage capacity, which can be expanded up to 64 GB with external storage. This stylish device has a 13 MP, 2 MP camera in the back and a 5 MP camera on the front side. It is powered by a standard battery of 4000 mAh Li-ion battery.