Realme 7 Pro
- Released: Exp. announcement 2020, June
- OS: Android 10, realme UI 1.0
- Display: 6.67" 1080x2400 pixels
- Camera: 64MP 1080p
- RAM: 6GB Snapdragon 765G
- Battery: 6000mAh
Realme 7 Pro - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedExp. announcement 2020, July
- StatusRumored. Exp. release 2020, July
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.-
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.67 inches, 16.94 cm
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10, realme UI 1.0
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2.4 GHz, Single-core, Kryo 475 + 2.2 GHz, Single-core, Kryo 475 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa-Core, Kryo 475)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 620
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6 GB
- Primary camera64 MP
- Secondary camera16 MP
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.6000 mAh
- Made byChina
Realme 7 Pro - Reviews/Comments
Realme 7 Pro - Overview/Rating
The price of the Realme X3 is BDT 30,000. Realme X3 smartphone comes with 6.67 inches, 16.94 cm, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display, and resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels. Realme X3 is equipped with Octa-core (2.4 GHz, Single-core, Kryo 475 + 2.2 GHz, Single-core, Kryo 475 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa-Core, Kryo 475), both are seated on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset. X3 has an internal memory of 256 GB, which can keep a lot of files and data of the user. This stylish device has a 64 MP, 12 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP camera in the back, and a 16 MP, 12 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 6000 mAh Li-polymer battery.