- Released: 2020, January
- OS: Android 9.0, planned upgrade to 10.0
- Display: 6.52" 720x1600 pixels
- Camera: 12MP 2160p
- RAM: 3/4GB RAM Snapdragon 665
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Po
Realme 5i - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, December
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, January
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) 450/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.164.4 x 75 x 9.3 mm (6.47 x 2.95 x 0.37 in)
- Weight195 g (6.88 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front (Gorilla Glass), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass (unspecified)
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie), planned upgrade to Android 10.0; ColorOS 6
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 610
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32/64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.3/4 GB
- Primary camera12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.9", 1.25µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.3, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm (dedicated macro camera)
2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.0
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.5000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorBlue, Green
- Other FeaturesBattery charging 10W
Realme 5i - Reviews/Comments
Realme 5i - Overview/Rating
The price of the Realme 5i is BDT 12,990. Realme 5i smartphone comes with 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density). Realme 5i is equipped with a 2.2 GHz Kryo 360 dual-core processor and an Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) processor, both are seated on the Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) chipset. Realme 5i has an internal memory of 64 GB, which can keep a lot of files and data of the user. There is an expandable memory slot that can keep up to 256 GB with the help of a microSD card. This stylish device has a 12 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP, 2 MP camera in the back and a 8 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 5000 mAh Li-polymer battery.