Realme 2 Pro
- Released: 2018, October
- OS: Android 8.1
- Display: 6.3" 1080x2340 pixels
- Camera: 16MP 2160p
- RAM: 8GB RAM Snapdragon 660
- Battery: 3500mAh Li-Ion
Realme 2 Pro - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2018, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, October
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Global
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - India
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.156.7 x 74 x 8.5 mm (6.17 x 2.91 x 0.33 in)
- Weight174 g (6.14 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Plastic body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.3 inches, 97.4 cm2 (~84.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 3
- Color OS 5.2
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 512
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128 GB or 64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8/4/6 GB RAM
- Primary camera16 MP, f/1.7, 1/2.8", 1.12µm, PDAF
2 MP, depth sensor
- Secondary camera16 MP, f/2.0
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 а/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint - (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3500 mAh battery
- Made byChina
- ColorBlack, Deep Blue, Light Blue
- Other FeaturesMP4/H.264/FLAC player
Charging 2A/5V 10W
Realme 2 Pro - Reviews/Comments
Realme 2 Pro - Overview/Rating
The price of Realme 2 Pro is only BDT 17,990. Realme 2 Pro brings some great features Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor. It’s a 4G tech smartphone. 2 Pro is available in Black, Deep Blue, and Light Blue colors. This is a 6.3 inch IPS LCD display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution. The camera has a dual camera with 16 MP, 2 MP. The front has a 16 MP camera with Touch Focus. It is powered by a 3500 mAh Li-Ion battery, which runs the Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 processor and offers 4/6/8 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of ROM.