- Released: 2020, March 24
- OS: ColorOS Watch OS
- Display: 1.91" 402x476 pixels
- Camera: NO
- RAM: 1GB RAM Snapdragon Wear 2500
- Battery: 430mAh Li-Ion
Oppo Watch - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, March 6
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, March 24
- TechnologyHSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.N/A
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA, LTE
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.46 x 39 x 11.4 mm (1.81 x 1.54 x 0.45 in)
- Weight40 g (aluminum) / 45.5 g (stainless steel) (1.41 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front, stainless steel frame or aluminum frame, ceramic/sapphire crystal back or plastic back
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.eSIM
5ATM water resistant (46mm model)
3ATM water resistant (41mm model)
- TypeAMOLED flexible capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size1.91 inches, 11.6 cm2 (~64.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.402 x 476 pixels (~326 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionDCI-P3 100%
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.ColorOS Watch OS
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm MSM8909W Snapdragon Wear 2500 (28nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 304
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.8 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.1 GB eMMC 4.5
- Primary cameraNo
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.No
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.430 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorSilver, Dark Black, Gold, Elegant Black, Pink Gold, Matte Silver
- Other FeaturesWireless charging
Oppo Watch - Reviews/Comments
Oppo Watch - Overview/Rating
The current price of the Oppo Watch is BDT 19,000. Oppo Watch smartwatch comes with 1.91 inches, 11.6 cm2 (~64.7% screen-to-body ratio), AMOLED flexible capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Qualcomm MSM8909W Snapdragon Wear 2500 (28nm), Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 platform. It has a 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage. This device does not have any camera. It has powered by a standard 430 mAh No-removal battery.