Oppo Reno4 5G
- Released: 2020, June 12
- OS: Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
- Display: 6.43" 1080x2400 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 2160p
- RAM: 8GB RAM Snapdragon 765G
- Battery: 4000mAh Li-Po
Oppo Reno4 5G - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, June 05
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, June 12
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands1, 3, 41, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G 3.7/1.6 Gbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.159.3 x 74 x 7.8 mm (6.27 x 2.91 x 0.31 in)
- Weight183 g (6.46 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeAMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~84.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 6
430 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10, ColorOS 7
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1x2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 620
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128/256 GB UFS
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Secondary camera32 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- FeaturesDual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS, OIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorBlack, Blue, Purple
- Other FeaturesFast charging 65W, 60% in 15 min, 100% in 36 min (advertised)
Oppo Reno4 5G - Reviews/Comments
Oppo Reno4 5G - Overview/Rating
The price of Oppo Reno4 5G is BDT 36,000. Oppo Reno4 5G smartphone/android comes with 6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~84.7% screen-to-body ratio), AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display, and performing Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver), Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm) processor. It has 8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB internal storage, which can not be expanded to external storage. This stylish device has a dual 48 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP camera in the back, and a 32 MP, 2 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4000 mAh Li-Polymer battery.