Oppo Reno3 Pro
- Released: Exp. release 2020, March 6
- OS: Android 10.0; ColorOS 7
- Display: 6.4" 1080x2400 pixels
- Camera: 64MP 2160p
- RAM: 8GB RAM Helio P95
- Battery: 4025mAh Li-Po
Oppo Reno3 Pro - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, March 2
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2020, March 6
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE (unspecified)
- 5G bands5G band 1(2100), 41(2500), 78(3500); SA/NSA
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G 3.7/1.6 Gbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.158.8 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm (6.25 x 2.89 x 0.32 in)
- Weight175 g (6.17 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~84.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
500 nits typ. brightness
800 nits max brightness
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10.0; ColorOS 7
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Mediatek Helio P95
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.-
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.-
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128/256 GB UFS 2.1
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB
- Primary camera64 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
13 MP, f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.4µm
2 MP B/W, f/2.4, 1/5.0", 1.75µm
- Secondary camera44 MP, f/2.4, (wide), 1/2.8"
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- FeaturesDual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS, OIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4025 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorAuroral Blue, Midnight Black, Sky White
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 30W: 50% in 20min (VOOC Flash Charge 4.0)
Oppo Reno3 Pro - Reviews/Comments
Oppo Reno3 Pro - Overview/Rating
The price of Oppo Reno3 Pro is BDT 36,000. Oppo Reno3 Pro smartphone comes with 6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~84.8% screen-to-body ratio), Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Mediatek Helio P95, Android 10.0; ColorOS 7 operating system. It has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage, which can not be expanded to external storage. This stylish device has a dual 64 MP, 13 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP camera in the back and a 44 MP, 2 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4025 mAh Li-Polymer battery.