- Released: 2019, May
- OS: Android 9.0
- Display: 6.5" 1080x2340 pixels
- Camera: 16MP 2160p
- RAM: 8GB RAM Snapdragon 710
- Battery: 3765mAh Li-Po
Oppo K3 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, May
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, May
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE (unspecified)
- SpeedHSPA, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.161.2 x 76 x 9.4 mm (6.35 x 2.99 x 0.37 in)
- Weight191 g (6.74 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeAMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~84.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~396 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 616
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64/128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6/8 GB
- Primary camera16 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.8", 1.12µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Secondary cameraMotorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 а/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint - (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3765 mAh battery
- Made byChina
- ColorBlack, Nebula Purple, Morning White
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 20W (VOOC 3.0)
Oppo K3 - Reviews/Comments
Oppo K3 - Overview/Rating
Oppo K3 Highlights
The unofficial price of Oppo K3 (6GB+64GB) is 24,000. Oppo K3 smartphone comes with 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~84.7% screen-to-body ratio), AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~396 ppi density). Oppo K3 performing Octa-core Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver), Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm) processor. It has 6/8 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB internal storage, which can be expanded microSD, up to 256 GB external storage. This stylish device has a 16 MP, 2 MP in the back and a Motorized pop-up 32 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3765 mAh Li-polymer battery.