- Released: 2016, August
- OS: Android 5.1, up to 6.0
- Display: 5.5" 720x1280 pixels
- Camera: 13MP 1080p
- RAM: 4GB RAM MT6755 or MTK7650
- Battery: 3075mAh Li-Po
Oppo F1s - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2016, August
- StatusAvailable. Released 2016, August
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Global
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 40(2300) - India
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps or LTE-A Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.154.5 x 76 x 7.4 mm (6.08 x 2.99 x 0.29 in)
- Weight160 g (5.64 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass, aluminum body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~71.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~267 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionGorilla Glass 4
Color OS 3.0
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Mediatek MT6755 (28 nm) or MTK7650 (28 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-T860MP2
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32/64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.3/4 GB
- Primary camera13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3", PDAF
- Secondary camera16 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1"
- FeaturesLED flash, panorama, HDR
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.0, A2DP
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3075 mAh battery
- ColorGold, Rose Gold, Gray
- Other FeaturesMP4/H.264 player
Oppo F1s - Reviews/Comments
Oppo F1s - Overview/Rating
The current price of Oppo F1s is BDT 23,900. Oppo F1s smartphone comes with 5.5 inches IPS LCD display and performing Octa-core 1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6755 (28 nm) or MTK7650 processor. It has 4/3 GB of RAM and 64/32 GB internal storage, which can expanded to 256 GB with external storage. This stylish device has a single 13 MP in the back and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It has powered by a standard 3075 mAh Li-Po battery.