OnePlus 8 5G UW (Verizon)
- Released: 2020, April 29
- OS: Android 10; OxygenOS 10.0
- Display: 6.55" 1080x2400 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 2160p
- RAM: 8GB RAM Snapdragon 865
- Battery: 4300mAh Li-Po
OnePlus 8 5G UW (Verizon) - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, April 14
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, April 29
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 48, 66, 71
- 5G bands2, 5, 66, 260, 261 mmWave
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps, 5G 7.5 Gbps DL
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.160.2 x 72.9 x 8 mm (6.31 x 2.87 x 0.31 in)
- Weight180 g (6.35 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Pre-installed Nano-SIM
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- TypeFluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2 (~88.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass
90Hz refresh rate
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10; OxygenOS 10.0
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 650
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128 GB UFS 3.0, 2-LANE
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.8, 25mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
16 MP, f/2.2, 14mm, 116° (ultrawide)
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Secondary camera16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3", 1.0µm
- FeaturesDual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4300 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorOnyx Black, Polar Silver
- Other FeaturesFast charging 30W, 50% in 22 min (advertised)
OnePlus 8 5G UW (Verizon) - Reviews/Comments
OnePlus 8 5G UW (Verizon) - Overview/Rating
The price of OnePlus 8 5G UW (Verizon) is BDT 68,000. OnePlus 8 5G UW (Verizon) smartphone comes with 6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2 (~88.7% screen-to-body ratio), Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density). 8 5G UW (Verizon) performing Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585), Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) processor. It has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage, which can not be expanded to external storage. This stylish device has a 48 MP, 16 MP, 2 MP in the back and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4300mAh battery.