OnePlus 7 Pro 5G
- Released: 2019, June
- OS: Android 9.0; OxygenOS 9
- Display: 6.67" 1440x3120 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 2160p
- RAM: 12GB RAM Snapdragon 855
- Battery: 4000mAh Li-Po
OnePlus 7 Pro 5G - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, May
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, June
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- 5G bands5G NSA / Sub6 / mmWave
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps; 5G
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.162.6 x 75.9 x 8.8 mm (6.40 x 2.99 x 0.35 in)
- Weight206 g (7.27 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front/back glass, aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeFluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.67 inches, 109.2 cm2 (~88.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~515 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); OxygenOS 9
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 640
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.256/128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6/8/12 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.6, 1/2", 0.8µm, Laser/PDAF, OIS
16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
8 MP, f/2.4, 78mm (telephoto), 3x zoom, Laser/PDAF, OIS
- Secondary cameraMotorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm
- FeaturesDual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Video2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@480fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Atmos sound
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint - (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh battery
- Made byChina
- ColorMirror Grey, Almond, Nebula Blue
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 30W (Warp Charge)
OnePlus 7 Pro 5G - Reviews/Comments
OnePlus 7 Pro 5G - Overview/Rating
The expected price of OnePlus 7 Pro 5G is coming soon. OnePlus 7 Pro 5G smartphone comes with 6.67 inches, 108.8 cm2 (~88.1% screen-to-body ratio), Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~515 ppi density). OnePlus 7 Pro 5G performing Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485), Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) Octa-core processor. It has 6/8/12 GB of RAM and 256 GB internal storage, which can not be expanded to external storage. This stylish device has a 48 MP, 16 MP, 8 MP in the back and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4000 mAh Li-polymer battery.