- Released: Exp. release 2020, April
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Display: 5.7" 720x1440 pixels
- Camera: 5MP 720p
- RAM: 1GB RAM Unisoc
- Battery: 2800mAh Li-Ion
Nokia C2 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, March 16
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2020, April
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - Africa, ME, APAC
HSDPA 900 / 2100 - Saudi Arabia
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Africa, ME, APAC
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Saudi Arabia
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.154.8 x 75.6 x 8.9 mm (6.09 x 2.98 x 0.35 in)
- Weight161 g (5.68 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.7 inches, 83.8 cm2 (~71.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 Pie (Go edition)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Unisoc (28nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 1.4 GHz
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.16 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.1 GB
- Primary camera5 MP, f/2.2, AF
- Secondary camera5 MP
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.2800 mAh
- ColorCyan, Black
Nokia C2 - Reviews/Comments
Nokia C2 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Nokia C2 is BDT 10,000. Nokia C2 smartphone comes with 5.7 inches, 83.8 cm2 (~71.6% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~282 ppi density). Nokia C2 is equipped with Quad-core 1.4 GHz. Nokia C2 has an internal memory of 16 GB, which can keep a lot of files and data of the user. There is an expandable memory slot that can keep microSDXC (dedicated slot) with the help of a microSD card. This stylish device has a 5 MP camera in the back and a 5 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 2800 mAh Li-polymer battery.