- Released: 2019, May
- OS: Android 9.0; Android One
- Display: 5.71" 720x1520 pixels
- Camera: 13MP 1080p
- RAM: 3GB RAM Snapdragon 439
- Battery: 3000mAh Li-Ion
Nokia 4.2 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, February
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, May
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - Global
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - LATAM
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - EMEA, APAC, MENA
LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 28(700), 38(2600), 66(1700/2100) - LATAM
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - India
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.149 x 71.3 x 8.4 mm (5.87 x 2.81 x 0.33 in)
- Weight161 g (5.68 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.71 inches, 81.4 cm2 (~76.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~295 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6x1.45 GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 505
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 400 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32/16 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.3/2 RAM
- Primary camera13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3", 1.12µm, PDAF
2 MP, depth sensor
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.0, 1/4", 1.12µm
- FeaturesLED flash
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint - (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3000 mAh battery
- Made byFinland
- ColorBlack, Pink Sand
- Other FeaturesMP4/H.264 player
Nokia 4.2 - Reviews/Comments
Nokia 4.2 - Overview/Rating
The price of Nokia 4.2 is only BDT 13,999. Nokia 4.2 brings some great features accelerometer, proximity and Fingerprint Sensor. It’s a 4G tech dual-SIM smartphone. Nokia 4.2 is available in black and pink sand colors. This is a 5.71 inch IPS LCD display with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution. The camera has a dual camera with 13 MP, 2 MP and front has an 8 MP camera with Touch Focus. It runs the Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 processor and offers 2/3 GB of RAM and 16/32 GB of ROM.