Nokia 2720 Flip
- Released: 2019, September
- System: KaiOS
- Display: 2.8" 240x320 pixels
- Camera: 2MP
- RAM: 512MB RAM Snapdragon 205
- Battery: 1500mAh Li-Ion
Nokia 2720 Flip - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, September
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - EU
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - MENA, APAC, GCR
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.192.7 x 54.5 x 11.6 mm (7.59 x 2.15 x 0.46 in)
- Weight118 g (4.16 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeTFT, 256K colors
- Size2.8 inches, 24.3 cm2 (~23.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~143 ppi density) - Second external TFT display, 240 x 240 pixels, 1.3 inches
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.KaiOS
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm MSM8905 Snapdragon 205 (28 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Dual-core (2x1.1 GHz Cortex-A7)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 304
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.4 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.512 MB
- Primary camera2 MP
- Secondary cameraNo
- FeaturesLED flash
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.1500 mAh
- Stand-byUp to 700 h (3G)
- Made byFinland
- ColorBlack, Gray, Red
- Other FeaturesSNS applications
Predictive text input
Nokia 2720 Flip - Reviews/Comments
About the price.
The price of this nokia phone is too much high and because of it I do thik it will be sold that much as they want.
Price is Too High
Look, there is about 4-5 top leading mobile brands is the world right now who are manufacturing THE best smartphones. And if they wish to steal money from the customers they actually can or they are already doing it but bro they provide good stuff and probably worth it. When you see that price tag on a phone which is so poorly manufactured with cheap component parts. That my friend is called STEALING.
I was really hyped but the price slapped me in the face.
DON'T BUY THIS at this price.
Nokia 2720 Flip - Overview/Rating
The price of the Nokia 2720 Flip is BDT 7,999. Nokia 2720 Flip feature phone comes to some extra games and it has 2.8 inches, 24.3 cm2 (~23.1% screen-to-body ratio), TFT, 66K colors and resolution is 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~143 ppi density). It has 512 MB of RAM and 4 GB internal storage, which can expand up to 32 GB (dedicated slot) external storage. This stylish device has a 2 MP front camera. It was powered by a standard 1500 mAh Removal Li-Ion battery.