- Released: 2017, November
- OS: Android 7.1
- Display: 5.0" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera: 8MP 720p
- RAM: 1GBvQualcomm MSM8909v2 Snapdragon 212
- Battery: 4100mAh Li-po
Nokia 2 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2017, October
- StatusAvailable. Released 2017, November
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE
- SpeedHSPA, LTE
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.143.5 x 71.3 x 9.3 mm (5.65 x 2.81 x 0.37 in)
- Weight161 g (5.68 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Aluminum frame, plastic back
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeLTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~67.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm MSM8909v2 Snapdragon 212 (28 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 304
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.8 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.1 GB
- Primary camera8 MP
- Secondary camera5 MP
- FeaturesGeo-tagging, Touch focus, autofocus, LED Flash
- Alert typesVibration, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.0, A2DP
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4100 mAh Battery
- Stand-byUp to 1340 h (3G)
- Made byFinland
- ColorPewter/Black, Pewter/White, Copper/Black
Nokia 2 - Reviews/Comments
Nokia 2 - Overview/Rating
The price of Nokia 2 is only BDT 6,900. Nokia 2 brings some great features Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor. It’s a 4G smartphone. Nokia 2 is available in black colors. This is a 5.0 inch LTPS IPS LCD display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The camera has a dual camera with 8 MP. The front has a 5 MP camera with Touch Focus. It runs the Qualcomm MSM8909v2 Snapdragon 212 processor and offers 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of ROM.