- Released: 2019, December
- OS: Android 9.0, planned upgrade to 10
- Display: 6.2" 720x1520 pixels
- Camera: 13MP 1080p
- RAM: 2GB RAM MT6761 Helio A22
- Battery: 4000mAh Li-Po
Nokia 2.3 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, December
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, December
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (Dual SIM model only)
GSM 900 / 1800 / 850 - India
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - Global
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - USA / LATAM
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Global
LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 28(700), 66(1700/2100) - USA / LATAM
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - India
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.157.7 x 75.4 x 8.7 mm (6.21 x 2.97 x 0.34 in)
- Weight183 g (6.46 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionAlways-on display
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie), planned upgrade to Android 10.0; Android One
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 400 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.3 GB
- Primary camera13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3.1", 1.12µm, AF
2 MP, depth sensor
- Secondary camera5 MP, f/2.4
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh
- Made byFinland
- ColorCyan Green, Sand, Charcoal
Nokia 2.3 - Reviews/Comments
Fantastic mobile phn
এই মোবাইলটা আমি ক্রয় করতে চাই,,,,অপেক্ষায় আছি।
অনেক ভালো লাগল মোবাইলটার রিভিউ দেখে।
কবে আসবে মোবাইল টা.?
Nokia 2.3 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Nokia 2.3 is BDT 10,999. The new Nokia 2.3 smartphone/android comes with 6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density). Nokia 2.3 performing Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm) processor. It has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 400 GB (dedicated slot) external storage. This stylish device has a 13 MP, 2 MP in the back and a 5 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4000 mAh Li-polymer battery.