- Released: Exp. release 2020, May
- System: Feature phone
- Display: 2.4" 240x320 pixels
- Camera: NO
- RAM: -
- Battery: 1020mAh Li-Ion
Nokia 125 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, May 12
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2020, May
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.132 x 50.5 x 15 mm (5.20 x 1.99 x 0.59 in)
- Weight91.3 g (3.21 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Mini-SIM) or Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeTFT, 65K colors
- Size2.4 inches, 17.8 cm2 (~26.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~167 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Feature phone
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.-
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.-
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.4 MB
- Primary cameraNo
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.No
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.No
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.No
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.1020 mAh
- Stand-byUp to 560 h
- Talk timeUp to 19 h
- Made byFinland
- ColorBlack, White
Nokia 125 - Reviews/Comments
Nokia 125 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Nokia 125 is coming soon. Nokia 125 feature phone comes to some extra services Organizer, Voice memo, Predictive text input and it has 2.4 inches, 17.8 cm2 (~26.8% screen-to-body ratio), TFT, 256K colors and resolution is 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~167 PPI density). It has 2 MB of RAM and 4 MB internal storage, which can not expand external storage. This stylish device can not has an in the back camera. It was powered by a standard 1020 mAh Removal Li-Ion battery.