Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite
- Released: Not announced yet
- OS: Android 10.0
- Display: 6.5" 720x1600 pixels
- Camera: 16MP 1080p
- RAM: 4GB RAM MT6765 Helio P35
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Po
Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedNot announced yet
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.-
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10.0
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera16 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2.8", 1.12µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, (telephoto), 1/4.0", 1.12µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.2, (macro), 1/5.0", 1.75µm
- Secondary camera16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.0", 1.0µm
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.5000 mAh
- Made byUS
- Other FeaturesFast charging 10W
Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite - Reviews/Comments
Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite - Overview/Rating
The price of Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite is BDT 17,500. Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite smartphone comes with 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density). Moto G8 Power Lite performing Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53), Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm) processor. It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage, which can expend microSDXC external storage. This stylish device has a 16 MP, 8 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP camera in the back and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 5000 mAh Li-polymer battery.