Motorola Moto G Pro
- Released: 2020, June 15
- OS: Android 10, Android One
- Display: 6.4" 1080x2300 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 2160p
- RAM: 4GB RAM Snapdragon 665
- Battery: 4000mAh Li-Po
Motorola Moto G Pro - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, May 26
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, June 15
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66, 71
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat13 600/100 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.158.6 x 75.8 x 9.2 mm (6.24 x 2.98 x 0.36 in)
- Weight192 g (6.77 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front, plastic back, aluminum frame (6000 series)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.4 inches, 101.7 cm2 (~84.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2300 pixels (~397 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10, Android One
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 610
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128 GB eMMC 5.1
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF
16 MP, f/2.2, 117˚ (ultrawide), dedicated video camera (1080p)
2 MP, f/2.2, (macro), 1/5.0", 1.75µm
- Secondary camera16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.0", 1.0µm
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh
- Made byUS
- ColorMystic indigo
- Other FeaturesFast charging 15W
Motorola Moto G Pro - Reviews/Comments
Motorola Moto G Pro - Overview/Rating
The price of the Motorola Moto G Pro is BDT 31,000. Motorola Moto G Pro android mobile phone comes with 6.4 inches, 101.7 cm2 (~84.6% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M color display, and resolution 1080 x 2300 pixels (~397 ppi density). Moto G Pro performing Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver), Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) processor. It has 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage, which can be expanded microSDXC (dedicated slot) external storage. This stylish device has a 48 MP, 16 MP, 2 MP camera in the back, and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4000mAh Li-po battery.