Meizu 16s Pro
- Released: 2019, August
- OS: Android 9.0; Flyme 8
- Display: 6.2" 1080x2232 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 2160p
- RAM: 6/8GB RAM Snapdragon 855+
- Battery: 3600mAh Li-Po
Meizu 16s Pro - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, August
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, August
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.151.9 x 73.4 x 7.7 mm (5.98 x 2.89 x 0.30 in)
- Weight166 g (5.86 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.2 inches, 95.8 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2232 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- Protection160 Hz
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); Flyme 8
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.256/128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8/6 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
20MP, f/2.6, (telephoto), 1/2.8", 1.0µm, PDAF
16 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/3.6", 1.0µm
- Secondary camera20MP, f/2.2
- FeaturesSix-LED dual-tone flash, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 а/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3600 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorTwilight Forest, Dream Unicorn, Black Mirror, White story
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 24W mCharge
Meizu 16s Pro - Reviews/Comments
Meizu 16s Pro - Overview/Rating
The price of the Meizu 16s Pro is coming soon. Meizu 16s Pro android phone comes with 6.2 inches, 95.8 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio), Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2232 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density), 18.5:9 ratio (~400 ppi density). Meizu 16s Pro performing Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485), Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm) processor. It has 6/8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB internal storage, which can not be expanded to external storage. This stylish device has a 48 MP, 20 MP, 16 MP in the back and a 20 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3600 mAh Li-polymer battery.