LG G8s ThinQ
- Released: 2019, June
- OS: Android 9.0
- Display: 6.2" 1080x2248 pixels
- Camera: 16MP 2160p
- RAM: 6GB RAM Snapdragon 855
- Battery: 3550mAh Li-Po
LG G8s ThinQ - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, February
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, June
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE (unspecified)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat19 1600/150 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.155 x 77 x 8 mm (6.10 x 3.03 x 0.31 in)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.2 inches, 96.8 cm2 (~81.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2248 pixels (~402 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionDCI-P3 100%
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 640
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot) - single-SIM model microSD, up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot) - dual-SIM model
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64/128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6 GB
- Primary camera12 MP, f/1.5, 27mm (standard), 1.4µm, PDAF & laser AF, OIS
12 MP, 52mm (telephoto), f/2.4, 1.0µm, 2x optical zoom, PDAF, OIS
13 MP, (ultrawide)
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, AF
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec.
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
DTS: X Surround Sound
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3550 mAh battery
- Made bySouth Korea
- ColorCarmine Red, New Aurora Black, New Moroccan Blue
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 18W (Quick Charge 3.0)
LG G8s ThinQ - Reviews/Comments
LG G8s ThinQ - Overview/Rating
The expected price of LG G8s ThinQ is BDT 72,990. LG G8s ThinQ smartphone comes with 6.2 inches, 96.8 cm2, OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485), Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) processor. It has 6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB internal storage, which can expend 1 TB external storage. This stylish device has a 12 MP, 13 MP, 12 MP in the back and an 8 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3550 mAh Li-ion battery.