Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab
- Released: 2019, October
- OS: Android 9.0
- Display: 10.1" 1200x1920 pixels
- Camera: 8MP 1080p
- RAM: 4GB RAM Snapdragon 439
- Battery: 7000mAh Li-Po
Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, October
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, October
- TechnologyNo cellular connectivity
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.N/A
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.N/A
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.N/A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.242mm x 166mm x 8.5-24mm
- Weight580 g (1.28 lb)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.No
Built-in 3-stage kickstand
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size10.1 inches, 295.8 cm2 (~73.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1200 x 1920 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~224 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6x1.45 GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 505
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera8 MP, AF
- Secondary camera5 MP
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Dolby Atmos audio
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.7000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorIron Grey
Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab - Reviews/Comments
Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab - Overview/Rating
The price of the Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab is BDT 30,000. Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab tablet/tab comes with 10.1 inches, 295.8 cm2 (~73.6% screen-to-body ratio), LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution is 1200 x 1920 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~224 ppi density). Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab performingOcta-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6×1.45 GHz Cortex A53), Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm) processor. It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage, which can be expanded to 256 GB with external storage. This stylish device has an 8 MP camera in the back and a 5 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 7000 mAh Li-polymer battery.