- Released: August, 2019
- OS: Android 9.0
- Display: 6.1" 720 x 1520 pixels
- Camera: 8MP 720p
- RAM: 1 GB UniSoC Spreadtrum SC7731E
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-ion
Itel S15 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedAugust, 2019
- StatusAvailable. Released August, 2019
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 12(700), 17(700)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.156.7 x 74.7 x 8.9 mm (5.66 x 2.85 x 0.37 in)
- Weight153 g (5.62 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.1 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~81.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1520 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionScratch Resistant Glass
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie, Go Edition)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.UniSoC Spreadtrum SC7731E (32nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (32nm)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.ARM Mali T820 MP1
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.16 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.1 GB
- Primary camera8 MP
- Secondary camera16 MP
- FeaturesLED flash, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.Micro USB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorAqua Blue, Champagne Gold, Deep Grey
Itel S15 - Reviews/Comments
Itel S15 - Overview/Rating
The price of Itel S15 is coming soon. Itel S15 smartphone/android comes with 6.1 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~81.2% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7, UniSoC Spreadtrum SC7731E (32nm) processor. It has 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage, which can expand microSD, up to 32 GB external storage. This stylish device has an 8 MP, 0.8 MP in the back and a 5 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3000 mAh Li-ion battery.