Infinix Hot 9
- Released: Exp. release 2020, April
- OS: Android 10.0, XOS 6.0
- Display: 6.6" 720x1600 pixels
- Camera: 16MP 1080p
- RAM: 2-4GB RAM MediaTek Helio A25
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Po
Infinix Hot 9 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, March 23
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2020, April
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.165.4 x 76.8 x 8.8 mm (6.51 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
- Weight185 g (6.53 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10.0, XOS 6.0
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.MediaTek Helio A25 (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32/64/128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.2/3/4 GB
- Primary camera13 MP, (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm, PDAF
2 MP, (macro)
2 MP, (depth)
QVGA (Low light sensor)
16 MP, (wide), PDAF (64/128 GB models only)
2 MP, (macro)
2 MP, (depth)
QVGA (Low light sensor)
- Secondary camera8 MP, (wide)
- FeaturesTriple-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.5000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorMidnight Black, Quetzal Cyan, Violet, Ocean Wave
Infinix Hot 9 - Reviews/Comments
Infinix Hot 9 - Overview/Rating
The price of Infinix Hot 9 is BDT 9,000. Infinix Hot 9 smartphone comes with 6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi density). Hot 9 performing Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53), Mediatek MT6580 processor. It has 2/3/4 GB of RAM and 32/64/128 GB internal storage, which can be expended microSDXC (dedicated slot) external storage. This stylish device has 13 MP, 2 MP, 2 MP QVGA in the back and an 8 MP on the front side. It was powered by a standard 5000 mAh Li-polymer battery.