- Released: 2020, May 21
- OS: Android 9.0, EMUI 9.1, Google Play Services
- Display: 6.5" 1080x2340 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 1080p
- RAM: 4GB RAM Hisilicon Kirin 710
- Battery: 4000mAh Li-Po
Huawei Y8s - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, May 6
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, May 21
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - JKM-LX2
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - JKM-LX3
HSDPA 900 / 2100 - JKM-LX1
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 28, 38, 40, 41 - JKM-LX2
2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 28 - JKM-LX3
1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20 - JKM-LX1
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.162.4 x 77.1 x 8.1 mm (6.39 x 3.04 x 0.32 in)
- Weight180 g (6.35 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~396 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1, Google Play Services
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Hisilicon Kirin 710 (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G51 MP4
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64/128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorEmerald Green, Midnight Black
- Other FeaturesCharging 10W
Huawei Y8s - Reviews/Comments
Huawei Y8s - Overview/Rating
The price of the Huawei Y8s is coming soon. Huawei Y8s android phone comes with 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~396 ppi density). Huawei Y8s performing Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53), Hisilicon Kirin 710 (12 nm) processor. It has 4 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB internal storage, which can be expanded microSDXC external storage. This stylish device has 48 MP, 2 MP cameras in the back and an 8 MP, 2 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4000 mAh Li-polymer battery.