- Released: 2020, February 20
- OS: Android 9.0, EMUI 9.1
- Display: 6.39" 720x1560 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 1080p
- RAM: 4GB RAM Hisilicon Kirin 710F
- Battery: 4000mAh Li-Po
Huawei Y7p - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, February 6
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, February 20
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - ART-L29
LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - ART-L28
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.159.8 x 76.1 x 8.1 mm (6.29 x 3.00 x 0.32 in)
- Weight176 g (6.21 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2 (~82.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Hisilicon Kirin 710F (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G51 MP4
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.4, 17mm (ultrawide)
2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5.0", 1.75µm, depth sensor
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.0
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorAurora Blue, Midnight Black
- Other FeaturesBattery charging 10W
Huawei Y7p - Reviews/Comments
This Phone will be available in any showroom in Dhaka
Huawei Y7p - Overview/Rating
The price of Huawei Y7p is BDT 18,999. Huawei Y7p brings some great features fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity with compass sensor. It’s a 4G tech dual-SIM android phone. Y7p is available in Peacock Blue, Midnight Black, and Pearl White colors. This is a 6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2 (~82.4% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~269 ppi density) resolution. The camera has triple cameras with 48 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP and 2.0 apertures. The front has an 8 MP camera with Selfie Focus. It runs the Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53), Hisilicon Kirin 710F (12 nm) processor and offers 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of ROM for a smooth running. It is powered by a standard 4000 mAh Li-Po battery.