Huawei Y Max
- Released: 2018, December
- OS: Android 8.1; EMUI 8.2
- Display: 7.12" 1080x2244 pixels
- Camera: 16MP 1080p
- RAM: 4GB RAM Snapdragon 660
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Po
Huawei Y Max - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2018, November
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, December
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.177.6 x 86.2 x 8.5 mm (6.99 x 3.39 x 0.33 in)
- Weight210 g (7.41 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size7.12 inches, 127.8 cm2 (~83.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2244 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~350 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionAndroid 8.1 (Oreo); EMUI 8.2
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 (Oreo); EMUI 8.2
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 512
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera16 MP, f/2.0, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.0
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint - (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.5000 mAh battery
- Made byChina
- ColorMidnight Black, White, Amber Brown
Huawei Y Max - Reviews/Comments
Huawei Y Max - Overview/Rating
The price of Huawei Y Max is 21,999 BDT. Huawei Y Max brings some great features Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensor. It’s a 4G tech dual-SIM smartphone. Y Max is available in Midnight Black, White and Amber Brown colors. This is a 7.12 inch IPS LCD display with 1080 x 2244 resolution. The camera has single cameras with 16 MP. 2 MP and 2.0 apertures. The front has an 8 MP camera with Selfie Focus. It runs the Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 processor and offers 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of ROM for a smooth running.