- Released: 2020, April 7
- OS: Android 10.0; EMUI 10.1
- Display: 6.1" 1080x2340 pixels
- Camera: 50MP 2160p
- RAM: 6/8GB RAM HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G
- Battery: 3800mAh Li-Po
Huawei P40 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, March 26
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, April 7
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G bands5G band 1(2100), 3(1800), 28(700), 38(2600), 41(2500), 77(3700), 78(3500), 79(4700); SA/NSA
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.148.9 x 71.1 x 8.5 mm (5.86 x 2.80 x 0.33 in)
- Weight175 g (6.17 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM/eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
IP53 dust and splash protection
- TypeOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.1 inches, 91.3 cm2 (~86.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~422 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10.0 (AOSP + HMS); EMUI 10.1
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G (7 nm+)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G76 MP16
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128/256 GB UFS 3.0
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6/8 GB
- Primary camera50 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/1.28", 2.44µm, omnidirectional PDAF, OIS
8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
16 MP, f/2.2, 17mm (ultrawide), AF
- Secondary camera32 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
IR TOF 3D, (biometrics sensor only)
- FeaturesLeica optics, LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@960fps; gyro-EIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Infrared face recognition, fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3800 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorSilver Frost, Blush Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, Black
- Other FeaturesFast charging 22.5W
Huawei P40 - Reviews/Comments
Huawei P40 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Huawei P40 is BDT 75,000. Huawei P40 android/smartphone comes with 6.1 inches, 91.3 cm2 (~86.3% screen-to-body ratio), OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~422 ppi density). P40 performing Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55), HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G (7 nm+) processor. It has 6/8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot) external storage. This stylish device has a 50 MP, 8 MP, 16 MP camera in the back and 32 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3800 mAh Li-polymer battery.