Huawei P30 Pro New Edition
- Released: 2020, June 01
- OS: Android 10, EMUI 10.1, Google Play Services
- Display: 6.47" 1080x2340 pixels
- Camera: 40MP 2160p
- RAM: 8GB RAM Kirin 980
- Battery: 4200mAh Li-Po
Huawei P30 Pro New Edition - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, May 12
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, June 01
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE (unspecified)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat21 1400/200 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.158 x 73.4 x 8.4 mm (6.22 x 2.89 x 0.33 in)
- Weight192 g (6.77 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front (Aluminosilicate glass), glass back (Aluminosilicate glass), aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)
- TypeOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.47 inches, 102.8 cm2 (~88.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~398 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie), Google Play Services
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Kirin 980 (7 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G76 MP10
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.256 GB UFS 3.0
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB
- Primary camera40 MP, f/1.6, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7", PDAF, OIS
8 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (periscope telephoto), 1/4.0", PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
20 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7", PDAF
TOF 3D, (depth)
- Secondary camera32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- FeaturesLeica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4200 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorAurora, Black, Silver Frost
- Other FeaturesFast charging 40W, 70% in 30 min (advertised)
Fast wireless charging 15W
Reverse wireless charging
Huawei P30 Pro New Edition - Reviews/Comments
Huawei P30 Pro New Edition - Overview/Rating
The price of the Huawei P30 Pro New Edition is coming soon. Huawei P30 Pro New Edition 2020 version android/smartphone comes with 6.47 inches, 102.8 cm2 (~88.6% screen-to-body ratio), OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~398 ppi density). P30 Pro New Edition performing Octa-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55), HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm) processor. It has 8/12 GB of RAM and 256/512 GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot) external storage. This stylish device has a 40 MP, 8 MP, 20 MP, TOF camera in the back and 32 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4200 mAh Li-polymer battery.