Huawei P smart 2020
- Released: 2020, May 8
- OS: Android 9.0; EMUI 9.1, Google Play Services
- Display: 6.21" 1080x2340 pixels
- Camera: 13MP 1080p
- RAM: 4GB RAM Hisilicon Kirin 710F
- Battery: 3400mAh Li-Ion
Huawei P smart 2020 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, April 29
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, May 8
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.1, 3, 7, 8, 20
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.155.2 x 73.4 x 8 mm (6.11 x 2.89 x 0.31 in)
- Weight160 g (5.64 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeLTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.21 inches, 94.7 cm2 (~83.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~415 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9.1, Google Play Services
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Hisilicon Kirin 710F (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G51 MP4
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
2 MP, (depth)
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.0
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3400 mAh
- ColorMidnight Black, Aurora Blue, Green
- Other FeaturesStandard charging 10W
Huawei P smart 2020 - Reviews/Comments
Huawei P smart 2020 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Huawei P Smart (2020) is BDT 19,000. Huawei P Smart 2020 android comes with 6.21 inches, 94.7 cm2 (~83.1% screen-to-body ratio), LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~415 ppi density). P Smart 2020 performing Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53), Hisilicon Kirin 710F (12 nm) processor. It has 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot) external storage. This stylish device has a 48 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP camera in the back and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a 3900 mAh Li-ion battery.