Huawei Nova 4
- Released: 2018, December
- OS: Android 9.0
- Display: 6.4" 1080x2310 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 2160p
- RAM: 8GB RAM Hisilicon Kirin 970
- Battery: 3750mAh Li-Ion
Huawei Nova 4 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2018, December
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, December
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.157 x 75.1 x 7.8 mm (6.18 x 2.96 x 0.31 in)
- Weight172 g (6.07 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.4 inches, 101.4 cm2
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2310 pixels (~398 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Hisilicon Kirin 970 (10 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G72 MP12
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 512 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB RAM
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
16 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Secondary camera25 MP
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.Yes, USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3750 mAh battery
- Made byChina
- ColorAurora Blue, Red, White, Black
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 9V/2A 18W
Huawei Nova 4 - Reviews/Comments
Huawei Nova 4 - Overview/Rating
The price of Huawei Nova 4 is only BDT 45,990. Huawei Nova 4 brings some great features like Palm Cele, Wide Selfie, Beauty Mode, Quick Launch, Seal Flash, Game Tool, Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gear Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor. It’s a 4G tech dual-SIM smartphone. Huawei Nova 4 Aurora is available in blue, red, white and black colors. This is a 6.4 inch IPS LCD display with 1080 × 2310 resolution. The camera has 2 MP dual cameras with 48 MPs, 16 MPs and 22 Apertors. The front has a 25 MP camera with Selfie Focus. It is powered by 3750 mAh battery, which runs the Hisilicon Kirin 970 processor and offers 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of ROM for a smooth display.