Huawei MediaPad T3 8.0
- Released: 2017, May
- OS: Android 7.0; EMUI 5.1
- Display: 8.0" 800x1280 pixels
- Camera: 5MP 1080p
- RAM: 2/3GB RAM Snapdragon 425
- Battery: 4800mAh Li-Ion
Huawei MediaPad T3 8.0 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2017, April
- StatusAvailable. Released 2017, May
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - KOB-L09
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - KOB-L09
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - KOB-L09
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.211.1 x 124.7 x 8 mm (8.31 x 4.91 x 0.31 in)
- Weight350 g (12.35 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Nano-SIM
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size8.0 inches, 185.6 cm2 (~70.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~189 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 7.0 (Nougat); EMUI 5.1
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 308
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.16/32 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.2/3 GB
- Primary camera5 MP, AF
- Secondary camera2 MP
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n or a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.0, A2DP
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4800 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorSpace Gray, Luxurious Gold
Huawei MediaPad T3 8.0 - Reviews/Comments
Huawei MediaPad T3 8.0 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Huawei MediaPad T3 8.0 is BDT 16,999. Huawei MediaPad T3 8.0 tablet/tab comes with 8.0 inches, 185.6 cm2 (~70.5% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution is 800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~189 ppi density). MediaPad T3 8.0 performing Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53, Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm) processor. It has 2/3 GB of RAM and 16/32 GB internal storage, which can not be expanded to external storage. This stylish device has a 5 MP camera in the back and a 5 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4800 mAh Li-polymer battery.