Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite
- Released: 2018, October
- OS: Android 8.0
- Display: 10.1" 1920x1200 pixels
- Camera: 8MP 1080p
- RAM: 4GB RAM HiSilicon Kirin 659
- Battery: 7500mAh Li-Po
Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2018, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, October
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.243.4 x 162.2 x 7.7 mm (9.58 x 6.39 x 0.30 in)
- Weight475 g (1.05 lb)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass, aluminum body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Nano-SIM
- Stylus support
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size10.1 inches, 295.8 cm2 (~74.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1920 x 1200 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~224 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.HiSilicon Kirin 659 (16 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-T830 MP2
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64/32 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4/3 GB RAM
- Primary camera8 MP, AF
- Secondary camera8 MP
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.7500 mAh battery
- Made byChina
- ColorSpace Gray, Champagne Gold
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 9V / 2A 18W
Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite - Reviews/Comments
Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite - Overview/Rating
The current price of Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite is BDT 29,990. Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite tablet comes with 10.1 inches IPS LCD display and performing Octa-core 2.36 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor. It has 3/4 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB internal storage, which can expanded to 256 GB with external storage. This stylish device has a single 8 MP in the back and a 8 MP camera on the front side. It has powered by a standard 7500 mAh Li-Po battery.