Huawei Mate Xs
- Released: Exp. release 2020, March
- OS: Android 10.0; EMUI 10.0
- Display: 8.0" 2200x2480 pixels
- Camera: 40MP 2160p
- RAM: 8GB RAM HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G
- Battery: 4500mAh Li-Po
Huawei Mate Xs - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, February 24
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2020, March
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G bands5G band 41(2500), 77(3700), 78(3500), 79(4700); NSA/Sub6/mmWave
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat21 1400/200 Mbps, 5G (2+ Gbps DL)
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.Unfolded: 161.3 x 146.2 x 5.4 mm Folded: 161.3 x 78.3 x 11 mm
- Weight295 g (10.41 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Plastic front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeFoldable OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size8.0 inches, 205.0 cm2 (~86.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.2200 x 2480 pixels (~414 ppi density) Folded cover display: 6.6", AMOLED, 1148 x 2480 pixels (19.5:9)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10.0; EMUI 10.0
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G (7 nm+)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G76 MP16
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.512 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB
- Primary camera40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7", PDAF
8 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto)
16 MP, f/2.2, 17mm (ultrawide)
TOF 3D, (depth)
- Secondary cameraNo - uses main camera
- FeaturesLeica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4500 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorInterstellar Blue
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 55W
Huawei SuperCharge (85% in 30 min)
Huawei Mate Xs - Reviews/Comments
Huawei Mate Xs - Overview/Rating
The price of the Huawei Mate Xs is BDT 2,30,000. Huawei Mate Xs tablet/tab comes with 8.0 inches, 205.0 cm2 (~86.9% screen-to-body ratio), Foldable OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution is 2200 x 2480 pixels (~414 ppi density) / Folded cover display: 6.6″, AMOLED, 1148 x 2480 pixels (19.5:9). Mate Xs performing Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55), HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G (7 nm+) processor. It has 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot) with external storage. This stylish device has a 40 MP, 8 MP, 16 MP camera in the back and a No – uses main camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4500 mAh Li-polymer battery.