Huawei Enjoy 9e
- Released: 2019, April
- OS: Android 9.0; EMUI 9
- Display: 6.09" 720x1560 pixels
- Camera: 13MP 1080p
- RAM: 3GB RAM MT6761 Helio A22
- Battery: 3020mAh Li-Ion
Huawei Enjoy 9e - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, March
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, April
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.156.3 x 73.5 x 8 mm (6.15 x 2.89 x 0.31 in)
- Weight150 g (5.29 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass, plastic body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.09 inches, 91.0 cm2 (~79.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32/64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.3 GB RAM
- Primary camera13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.0
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint- (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3020 mAh battery
- Made byChina
- ColorMidnight Black, Sapphire Blue, Gold
- Other FeaturesMP4/H.264 player
Huawei Enjoy 9e - Reviews/Comments
Huawei Enjoy 9e - Overview/Rating
The expected price of Huawei Enjoy 9e is 8,000 BDT. Huawei Enjoy 9e brings some great features Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity sensor. It’s a 4G tech SIM smartphone. Enjoy 9e is available in Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue and Gold colors. This is a 6.09 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 720 x1560 resolution. The camera has single cameras with 13 MP and 1.8 apertures. The front has an 8 MP camera with Selfie Focus. It runs the Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 processor and offers 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of ROM for a smooth running.