Huawei Enjoy 10
- Released: 2019, November
- OS: Android 9.0, EMUI 9.1
- Display: 6.39" 720x1560 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 1080p
- RAM: 4/6GB RAM Hisilicon Kirin 710F
- Battery: 4000mAh Li-Po
Huawei Enjoy 10 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, October
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, November
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE (unspecified)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 400/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.159.8 x 76.1 x 8.1 mm (6.29 x 3.00 x 0.32 in)
- Weight176 g (6.21 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Hisilicon Kirin 710F (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G51 MP4
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64/128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4/6 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.0
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorAurora blue, Acacia red, Magic night black, Sky blue
- Other FeaturesBattery charging 10W
Huawei Enjoy 10 - Reviews/Comments
Huawei Enjoy 10 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Huawei Enjoy 10 is coming soon. Huawei Enjoy 10 android comes with 6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~269 ppi density). Enjoy 10 performing Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53), Hisilicon Kirin 710F (12 nm) processor and GPU is Mali-G51 MP4. It has 4/6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot) external storage. This stylish device has a 48 MP, 8 MP camera in the back and an 8 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a 4000 mAh Li-polymer battery.