HTC Exodus 1s
- Released: Exp. release 2019, December
- OS: Android 8.1
- Display: 5.7" 720x1440 pixels
- Camera: 13MP 2160p
- RAM: 4GB RAM Snapdragon 435
- Battery: 3075mAh Li-Ion
HTC Exodus 1s - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, October
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2019, December
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.-
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.7 inches, 83.8 cm2
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM435 Snapdragon 435 (28 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 505
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera13 MP, PDAF
- Secondary camera13 MP
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3075 mAh
- Made byTaiwan
HTC Exodus 1s - Reviews/Comments
HTC Exodus 1s - Overview/Rating
The price of the HTC Exodus 1s is coming soon. HTC Exodus 1s android/smartphone comes with 5.7 inches, 83.8 cm2, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~282 ppi density). HTC Exodus 1s performing Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53, Qualcomm SDM435 Snapdragon 435 (28 nm) processor. It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage, which can not be expanded to external storage. This stylish device has a 13 MP camera in the back and 13 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3075 mAh Li-ion battery.