- Released: 2020, April 7
- OS: Android 10.0; Magic UI 3.1
- Display: 6.5" 1080x2400 pixels
- Camera: 64MP 2160p
- RAM: 8GB RAM HiSilicon Kirin 820 5G
- Battery: 4000mAh Li-Po
Honor 30S - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, March 30
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, April 7
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 26(850), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G bands5G band 1(2100), 3(1800), 41(2500), 78(3500), 79(4700); SA/NSA
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.162.3 x 75 x 8.6 mm (6.39 x 2.95 x 0.34 in)
- Weight190 g (6.70 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front (Aluminosilicate glass), glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeLTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~83.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionAluminosilicate glass
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10.0 (AOSP + HMS); Magic UI 3.1
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.HiSilicon Kirin 820 5G (7 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 3x2.22 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.84 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G57 6
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128/256 UFS 2.1
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB
- Primary camera64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), AF, 3x optical zoom
8 MP, f/2.4, 17mm (ultrawide)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Secondary camera16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorBlack, Blue, Green, Gradient
- Other FeaturesFast charging 40W, 70% in 30 min
Honor 30S - Reviews/Comments
Honor 30S - Overview/Rating
The price of the Honor 30S is BDT 29,000. Honor 30S android phone comes with 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~83.8% screen-to-body ratio), LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density). Honor 30S performing 36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 3×2.22 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.84 GHz Cortex-A55), HiSilicon Kirin 820 processor. It has 8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB internal storage, which can be expanded microSDXC (dedicated slot) external storage. This stylish device has 64 MP, 8 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP in the back and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4000 mAh Li-ion battery.