Google Pixel 4 XL
- Released: 2019, October
- OS: Android 10
- Display: 6.3" 1800x3200 pixels
- Camera: 16MP 2160p
- RAM: 6GB RAM Snapdragon 855
- Battery: 3700mAh Li-Po
Google Pixel 4 XL - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, October
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, October
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 14(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 46(5200), 48, 66(1700/2100), 71(600) - USA
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.160.4 x 75.1 x 8.2 mm (6.31 x 2.96 x 0.32 in)
- Weight193 g (6.81 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Nano-SIM card & eSIM
- TypeP-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.3 inches, 99.1 cm2
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1800 x 3200 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~537 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 640
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64.128 GB UFS3.0
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6 GB
- Primary camera12.2 MP, f/1.6, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
16 MP, (telephoto), dual pixel PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.0, 19mm (ultrawide), no AF
TOF 3D camera
- FeaturesDual-LED flash, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3700 mAh
- Made byUS
- ColorClearly White, Just Black, Oh So Orange
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 18W
USB Power Delivery 2.0
QI wireless charging
Google Pixel 4 XL - Reviews/Comments
Google Pixel 4 XL - Overview/Rating
The price of Google Pixel 4 XL is BDT 90,000. Google Pixel 4 XL smartphone/android comes with 6.23 inches, 96.9 cm2, P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~540 ppi density). Google Pixel 4 XL performing Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485), Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 processor. It has 6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB internal storage, which can not be expended external storage. This stylish device has a 12.2 MP, 16 MP in the back and an 8 MP & TOF 3D camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3700 mAh Li-polymer battery.