Energizer Hardcase H591S
- Released: Exp. release 2019, Q3
- OS: Android 8.1
- Display: 5.99" 1080x1920 pixels
- Camera: 16MP 1080p
- RAM: 6GB RAM MT6763 Helio P23
- Battery: 5800mAh Li-Ion
Energizer Hardcase H591S - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, February
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2019, Q3
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 19(800), 20(800), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.164.2 x 79.4 x 12.2 mm (6.46 x 3.13 x 0.48 in)
- Weight260 g (9.17 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- TypeTFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.99 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~75.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~368 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Mediatek MT6763 Helio P23 (16 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G71 MP2
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 32 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6 GB
- Primary camera16 MP, AF
VGA, depth sensor
- Secondary camera8 MP
VGA, depth sensor
- FeaturesDual-LED flash
- Alert typesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.5800 mAh battery
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging
Energizer Hardcase H591S - Reviews/Comments
Energizer Hardcase H591S - Overview/Rating
The price of Energizer Hardcase H591S is not available. Energizer Hardcase H591S brings some great features Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensor. It’s a 4G dual-SIM supported smartphone. Hardcase H591S is available in black colors. This is a 5.99 inch TFT display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The camera has triple camera with 16 MP, VGA depth sensor. The front has a Motorized pop-up 8 MP and VGA depth sensor camera with Selfie Focus. It is powered by 5800 mAh Li-Ion battery, which runs the Mediatek MT6763 Helio P23 processor and offers 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of ROM for a smooth running.