Energizer Energy E220s
- Released: Exp. release 2019, July
- System: KaiOS
- Display: 2.2" 240x320 pixels
- Camera: 3MP
- RAM: 256MB RAM Spreadtrum SC9820E
- Battery: 1000mAh Li-Ion
Energizer Energy E220s - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, February
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2019, July
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.119 x 59 x 16.5 mm (4.69 x 2.32 x 0.65 in)
- Weight112 g (3.95 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeTFT, 16M colors
- Size2.2 inches, 15.0 cm2 (~21.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~182 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.KaiOS
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Spreadtrum SC9820E
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Dual-core (2x1.3 GHz Cortex-A7)
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.512 MB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.256 MB
- Primary camera0.3 MP
- Secondary cameraNo
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.Yes, v2.1
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.No
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.1000 mAh battery
- ColorBlack, Dark blue
Energizer Energy E220s - Reviews/Comments
Energizer Energy E220s - Overview/Rating
The current price of Energizer Energy E220s is not available. Energizer Energy E220s Feature Phone comes with 2.2 inches TFT display and performing Dual-core 1.3 GHz, Spreadtrum SC9820E processor. It has 256 MB of RAM and 512 MB internal storage. This stylish device has a single 3 MP in the back and not have camera on the front side.It has powered by a standard 1000 mAh Li-Ion battery