Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL
- Released: 2018, December
- OS: Android 8.1
- Display: 6.0" 1080x2340 pixels
- Camera: 12MP 2160p
- RAM: 4GB RAM Snapdragon 636
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Po
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2018, December
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, December
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 40(2300)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat9 450/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.157.9 x 75.5 x 8.5 mm (6.22 x 2.97 x 0.33 in)
- Weight175 g (6.17 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass, plastic body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.26 inches, 97.8 cm2 (~82.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 6
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 512
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64/32 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6/4/3 GB
- Primary camera12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.9", 1.25μm, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.4, 1.12µm, depth sensor
- Secondary camera13MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
LED flash, HDR
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint - (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.5000 mAh battery
- Made byChina
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 10W
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL - Reviews/Comments
cpu to SD660 ..ekhane 636 lekha ken
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL - Overview/Rating
The price of Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL (3GB+32GB) is BDT 15,500. Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL smartphone comes with 6.26 inches, 97.8 cm2 (~82.0% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD display and performing Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260), Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) processor. It has 3/4/6 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB internal storage, which can be expanded to 256 GB with external storage. This stylish device has a dual 12 MP, 5 MP in the back and 13 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 5000 mAh Li-polymer battery.