Apple Watch Edition Series 5
- Released: 2019, September
- OS: watchOS 6.0
- Display: 1.78" 448x368 pixels
- Camera: NO
- RAM: Apple S5
- Battery: Li-Ion
Apple Watch Edition Series 5 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, September
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - Global
LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - USA, LATAM, Canada
- SpeedHSPA, LTE
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.44 x 38 x 10.7 mm (1.73 x 1.50 x 0.42 in)
- Weight47.8 g (1.69 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Titanium frame; all-ceramic/sapphire crystal back; Ceramic frame; all-ceramic/sapphire crystal back
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Electronic SIM card (eSIM)
ECG certified (region dependent SW application; HW available on all models)
- TypeLTPO OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size1.78 inches, 10.0 cm2 (~60.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.448 x 368 pixels (~326 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionSapphire crystal glass
3D Touch display
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.watchOS 6.0
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Apple S5
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.PowerVR
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32 GB
- Primary cameraNo
- Secondary cameraNo
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.No
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate (2nd gen), barometer, compass
Natural language commands and dictation (talking mode)
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.No
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.292 mAh
- Stand-byUp to 18 h (mixed usage)
- Made byUS
- ColorTitanium frame: Space Black, Titanium Ceramic frame: White
- Other FeaturesWireless charging
Apple Watch Edition Series 5 - Reviews/Comments
Apple Watch Edition Series 5 - Overview/Rating
The price of Apple Watch Edition Series 5 is coming soon. Apple Watch Edition Series 5 Apple smartwatch comes with 1.78 inches, 10.0 cm2 (~60.0% screen-to-body ratio), LTPO OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Apple S5 processor. It has 1 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage. This device does not have any camera. It has powered by a standard 292 mAh Li-Ion No-removal battery.