Apple iPhone 11
- Released: 2019, September
- OS: iOS 13
- Display: 6.1" 828x1792 pixels
- Camera: 12MP 2160p
- RAM: 4GB RAM Apple A13 Bionic
- Battery: 3046mAh Li-Ion
Apple iPhone 11 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, September
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM) - for China
CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 11(1500), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 21(1500), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 42(3500), 46, 48, 66(1700/2100) - A2221
LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 14(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 42(3500), 46, 48, 66(1700/2100), 71(600) - A2111
LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 14(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 42(3500), 46, 48, 66(1700/2100), 71(600) - A2223
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm (5.94 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight194 g (6.84 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front/back glass, aluminum frame (7000 series)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or Electronic SIM card) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) - for China
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)
Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- TypeLiquid Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.1 inches, 90.3 cm2 (~79.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.828 x 1792 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionScratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
Wide color gamut
120 Hz touch-sensing
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.iOS 13
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.256/128/64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Secondary camera12 MP, f/2.2
TOF 3D camera
- FeaturesQuad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Digital Plus
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3110 mAh
- Talk timeUp to 17 h (multimedia)
- Music playUp to 65 h
- Made byUS
- ColorBlack, Green, Yellow, Purple, Red, White
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 18W: 50% in 30 min
USB Power Delivery 2.0
Qi wireless charging
Apple iPhone 11 - Reviews/Comments
Want to buy this phone
This phone is really good. From where I can buyer this phone. I want to buyer this phone urgently.
Apple iPhone 11 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Apple iPhone 11 is BDT 87,999. Apple iPhone 11 Apple iPhone comes with 6.1 inches, 90.3 cm2 (~79.0% screen-to-body ratio), Liquid Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 828 x 1792 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~326 ppi density). iPhone 11 performing Apple A13 (7 nm+) processor. It has 4 GB of RAM and 64/128/256 GB internal storage, which can not be expanded to external storage. This stylish device has a 12 MP, 12 MP in the back and a 12 MP, TOF 3D camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3046 mAh Li-ion battery.